Do you have a startup idea, or you know someone who has?
This is your chance to make it real, by applying for our next one-year startup incubation program starting in February 2021!
The application deadline is 7 February, 5 pm CET, and you can hand in your application here.
Want to hear more?
Join our Info Session on Tuesday, 19 January 2021, 5 pm CET. At the info session, you can meet some startups that already have participated in iLab incubation. They will tell you about the ways our program helped them grow.
Find the Facebook event of the Info Session here: https://www.facebook.com/events/315523556501179
You will be able to join the meeting on this link:
Info Session Program:
17:00-17:15 Introduction of the CEU iLab one-year incubation program
17:15-17:45 Panel discussion with startup founders who participated in the iLab incubation program
Tamas Nagy, founder, Absorice
Absorice produces vegan, gluten, and lactose-free protein bars. They sold +2 million protein bars since they started, have acquired VC and strategic investor funding and 2020 was their 3rd consecutive year when they reached an EBIDTA positive result.
Csaba Hetenyi, founder, Plantcraft
Plantcraft is a food technology start-up that develops and produces allergen and additive-free plant-based deli (salami) products based on a special IP. The venture has received a 2.4 Mn USD seed investment in 3 stages for R&D, branding, and commercialization/scaling. They are ready to launch in Europe and the USA in Q1 2021.
Emoke Krigler-Toth, founder, Joyrider
Joyrider produces premium TV drama series for international audiences. In the past two years, the founders have managed to raise initial funding for the company, which helped them develop 9 different projects, among them two international co-productions.
Why choose CEU iLab?
· CEU iLab is the leading university incubator in CEE, open for any startup from any industry.
· During the past 4 years we incubated 46 teams from 15 countries who altogether raised EUR 8 million of funds and created 147 jobs.
· As CEU is a private US university with campuses in Vienna and Budapest, we provide your startup access to three markets at the same time: the US, Austria, and Hungary.
· We closely work together with the Department of Economics and Business at CEU, which runs top business programs on a global scale.
· The market value of our one-year incubation program is EUR 30K.
· We lean on a global network of partners (such as Baker McKenzie, Blackrock, UBI Global, UIIN – University Industry Innovation Network, the Africa-Europe Innovation Partnership).
· We are involved in many international projects that benefit our startups
What kind of services are included in the CEU iLab incubation?
· Individual and group mentoring (our startups receive 9 mentoring hours/month on average), access to our unique three-layer mentoring system,
· tailor-made entrepreneurship sessions,
· participation in entrepreneurship-related CEU courses,
· coworking space in Budapest and Vienna and use of the facilities at both campuses,
· access to CEU iLab events,
· an exceptional community of founders,
· financial and performance tracking by our data analyst,
· CEU Business Masters and International Business Law students working on consulting assignments for your team,
· access to CEU library and research facilities,
· teams in the incubation program will also be eligible to participate in V4 VentureDrill, one of our international projects with the aim to increase the visibility of startups from the V4 region for international venture capital.
We hope to welcome you in our next incubation cohort!
Click here to apply!